Introduction to Angular | Angular JumpStart
Location: Live online
Day 1: December 11th, 10:00am to 6:00pm EST (7:00am to 3:00pm PST)
Day 2: December 12th, 10:00am to 6:00pm EST (7:00am to 3:00pm PST)
Day 3: December 13th, 10:00am to 6:00pm EST (7:00am to 3:00pm PST)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
email@example.com or call 1(877)800-5221
- Live, Instructor-led course
- Each student will receive a Student Guide with course notes, code samples, software tutorials, diagrams and related reference materials and links (as applicable).
- Our courses also include step by step hands-on lab instructions and and solutions, clearly illustrated for users to complete hands-on work in class, and to revisit to review or refresh skills at any time.
- Students will also receive the project files (or code, if applicable) and solutions required for the hands-on work.
Technology & Logistics
- This live, online course is delivered by our trusted partner.
- Prior to the class, you will receive an email from our partner with the technical requirements.
- You will need to perform an access test prior to class.
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Delivered by Partner: Trivera Tech
|A full refund will be issued for class cancellations made at least 10 business days before the course begins. Payment is nonrefundable for cancellations or reschedules made within 10 business days from the course start date and for No Shows (students who do not attend class). For reschedules made within 10 business days from the course start date, students must reschedule immediately for the same course, up to a maximum of six months from the original date. A student may only reschedule one time.|