Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE)
Location: Live online
Use code LEARN22 at checkout for an additional 22% off your training course. Offer available until 1/31/2022. Not valid for SAFe® or ScrumAlliance courses.
Start: April 20, 2022
(10:00am ET / 7:00am PT)
End: April 22, 2022
(7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
email@example.com or call 1(877)800-5221
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE) exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
Technology & Logistics
- This will be a virtual, live online course
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- The course will be hosted using Zoom Video Communications
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Daniel Weikart
Mr. Weikart is a value-oriented leader with over 20 years experience delivering business results focused on highly complex enterprise solutions. He is a certified SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) who coaches Enterprise-level Lean Agile transformations. Mr. Weikart is a dynamic corporate founder, board of directors member and people-first team builder.
SAFe Program Consultant 4.0 (SPC4) | Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) | Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) | Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) | HL7 Fundamentals Course v2. | Rational Unified Process (RUP)
At Cprime we understand individual circumstances may arise for participants, and as a company we do our best to accommodate. Listed below are our cancellation policies and notice periods for all our public enrollment, virtual and in-person courses. If participants have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-800-5221.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
In Person Training:
Participants who cancel less than 11 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 11 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 11 business days before class starts.
- Participants for in-person training sessions are expected to comply with the Cprime COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines.
- All training (virtual or in person) must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class.
- If you do not rebook your class within one year of the originally scheduled class, your credit will be forfeited.
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning, if available.
- Anyone within your company may use the credit or substitute into the class you cannot attend.
- Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms.
All courses carry our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Cprime Learning provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*