Managing Projects with Microsoft 365
Location: Live online
Start: July 13, 2022
(9:00am ET / 6:00am PT)
End: July 15, 2022
(5:00pm ET / 2:00pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(877)800-5221
- Live, Instructor-led course
- Attendee workbook
- Access to lab environment for hands-on activities
Technology & Logistics
- This course is hosted with Zoom Video Communications when delivered live online
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- It is strongly recommended to use two screens for lab exercises
- You will need to perform an access test to the lab environment prior to class
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Scott Clark
Scott Clark has more than 20 years of experience working in information systems and information technology in a wide range of industries including health care, finance and business. As a SharePoint courseware developer and instructor, he is an expert in a platform that lies at the intersection of Business and I.T. So he’s able to use his SharePoint expertise and wide range of experience to help facilitate communication and understanding between I.T. and Business to create solutions and resolve real world issues. Scott prides himself on being able to provide one-on-one attention to his students, creating an enjoyable and relaxed classroom environment. Scott’s students leave class armed with knowledge they can immediately put to use in their own environments to design solutions that create tangible benefits in the real world.
At Cprime we understand individual circumstances may arise for participants, and as a company we do our best to accommodate. Listed below are our cancellation policies and notice periods for all our public enrollment, virtual and in-person courses. If participants have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-800-5221.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
In Person Training:
Participants who cancel less than 11 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 11 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 11 business days before class starts.
- Participants for in-person training sessions are expected to comply with the Cprime COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines.
- All training (virtual or in person) must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class.
- If you do not rebook your class within one year of the originally scheduled class, your credit will be forfeited.
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning, if available.
- Anyone within your company may use the credit or substitute into the class you cannot attend.
- Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms.
All courses carry our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Cprime Learning provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*