Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)
Location: Live online
Start: October 20, 2022
(12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT)
End: October 21, 2022
(9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
email@example.com or call 1(877)800-5221
- Two-Day SAFe ® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification
- One year of certified membership
Technology & Logistics
- This will be a virtual, live online course
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- The course will be hosted using Zoom Video Communications
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Razvan Radulian
Razvan Radulian brings over 15 years of business and IT experience both as an Analyst and as Project Manager. He is an expert in Business and Enterprise Architecture, Business Analysis, Business Process Analysis, User Experience, OOAD and UML within the Pharmaceutical, Clinical Trials, Clinical Testing, Non-Profit and Training industries. Razvan has used a wide-range of methodologies from highly formal like Waterfall to highly adaptive like Agile and Scrum. Prior to becoming a full-time Trainer and Consultant, Razvan spent 11 years with GlaxoSmithKline as a Systems Analyst and Integration Manager developing and maintaining business analysis strategies, processes, standards and tools. At GSK, Razvan facilitated, analyzed, documented and shared lessons learned and best practices throughout the organization. There, he also conducted and facilitated training to other Business Analysts, System Analysts and IT Employees. After his time at GSK, Razvan took his knowledge and expertise and consulted for two Clinical Testing organizations Health Decisions and Quintiles. During the the time he was consulting for Health Decisions and Quintiles, Razvan discovered his passion for sharing his expertise and helping organizations develop, implement and maintain business analysis strategies. Razvan is an active speaker in local and global professional organizations including International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Business Process Simulation Working Group and is a mentor for MicroMentor.
At Cprime we understand individual circumstances may arise for participants, and as a company we do our best to accommodate. Listed below are our cancellation policies and notice periods for all our public enrollment, virtual and in-person courses. If participants have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-800-5221.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
In Person Training:
Participants who cancel less than 11 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 11 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 11 business days before class starts.
- Participants for in-person training sessions are expected to comply with the Cprime COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines.
- All training (virtual or in person) must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class.
- If you do not rebook your class within one year of the originally scheduled class, your credit will be forfeited.
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning, if available.
- Anyone within your company may use the credit or substitute into the class you cannot attend.
- Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms.
All courses carry our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Cprime Learning provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*