Implementing SAFe® with Certified SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC)
Location: Please call Cprime for location details at 1-877-800-5221 Seattle, WA 98101
Start: October 18, 2022
(9:00am Local Time)
End: October 21, 2022
(6:00pm Local Time)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
email@example.com or call 1(877)800-5221
- Implementing SAFe® 5.1 with SPC Certification Course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Program Consultant 5.0 Certification
- 1 Year certified Membership as a SAFe® Program Consultant
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Ken France
Ken France has more than 22 years of experience helping large-scale organizations adopt iterative and incremental development practices such as RUP and Agile. In his work at leading companies like IBM, Rational Software, and Number Six Software, Ken brings a pragmatic approach to the adoption of new practices. For much of his career, he has directly coached Agile teams and their management chain on how to drive the change necessary to become successful at the enterprise level, while recognizing the uniqueness of each environment and what trade-offs need to be made to achieve that success.
SAFe Program Consultant 5.0 (SPCT5) | Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) | Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
At Cprime we understand individual circumstances may arise for participants, and as a company we do our best to accommodate. Listed below are our cancellation policies and notice periods for all our public enrollment, virtual and in-person courses. If participants have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-800-5221.
Participants who cancel less than 6 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 6 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 6 business days before class starts.
In Person Training:
Participants who cancel less than 11 business days before the start of class, or do not attend class without prior written notice will forfeit their tuition. If a participant requests to reschedule their class within 11 business days, their tuition will not be refundable and a $200 administrative fee is required to enroll in a new session. Participants are eligible for a tuition refund only when requested more than 11 business days before class starts.
- Participants for in-person training sessions are expected to comply with the Cprime COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines.
- All training (virtual or in person) must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class.
- If you do not rebook your class within one year of the originally scheduled class, your credit will be forfeited.
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning, if available.
- Anyone within your company may use the credit or substitute into the class you cannot attend.
- Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms.
All courses carry our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Cprime Learning provides an unsurpassed training experience. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*