Implementing SAFe® with Certified SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC)
Location: Live online
Use coupon code LEARN21 at checkout for an additional 21% off any course*. Valid through 9/30/21.
*offer excludes Scaled Agile (SAFe®) courses, CSP-SM and private team training.
Start: March 14, 2022
(12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT)
End: March 17, 2022
(9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
email@example.com or call 1(877)800-5221
- Implementing SAFe® 5.1 with SPC Certification Course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Program Consultant 5.0 Certification
- 1 Year certified Membership as a SAFe® Program Consultant
Technology & Logistics
- This will be a virtual, live online course
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- The course will be hosted using Zoom Video Communications
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Isaac Montgomery
Isaac Montgomery is a lean-agile leader and evangelist with a passion for cultivating exceptional performance in both individuals and organizations. In his 20+ years since leaving the United States Marine Corp, Isaac has held technology and executive roles with both the Fortune 50 and venture-back start-ups. A member of the Agile community since 1998, Isaac has been an innovator and thought leader in scaling lean-agile to the enterprise. His current areas of focus are lean portfolio management and business agility. In his present role as a consultant and SPCT, Isaac is using his experience as an innovator, strategist, and transformational leader to help the largest enterprises around the world implement Lean-Agile at scale. Isaac currently resides in Cincinnati OH with his 2 teenage sons and their overweight basset hound Olive.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Most certification and accreditation partners are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore, we have updated our schedule with additional virtual options as well as in person training opportunities.
We have adjusted our standard Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy to better represent these offerings.
Participants requesting a cancellation or schedule change 5 business days or more prior to the start date of their virtual class will not be subject to a change fee. Requests made by participants within the 5-day window will be subject to a $200 change fee. Those who do not attend class, without prior written notice, will forfeit their tuition - no refund will be permitted.
In Person Training:
Participants requesting a cancellation or schedule change 10 business days or more prior to the start of their in person class will not be subject to a change fee. Requests made by participants within the 10-day window will be subject to a $200 change fee. Those who do not attend class, without prior written notice, will forfeit their tuition - no refund will be permitted.
- Participants for in-person training sessions are expected to comply with the Cprime COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines.
- All training (virtual or in person) must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class.
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning, if available.
- Anyone within your company may use the credit.
- Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms.
All courses carry our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Cprime Learning provides an unsurpassed training experience.* If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund.* If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
For questions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-800-5221
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*