Business Analyst Boot Camp
Location: Live online
Start: January 10, 2022
(12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT)
End: January 14, 2022
(4:30pm ET / 1:30pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(877)800-5221
- Live, Instructor-led course
- Attendee workbook
Technology & Logistics
- This course is hosted with Zoom Video Communications when delivered live online
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Most certification and accreditation partners are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore, we have updated our schedule with additional virtual options as well as in person training opportunities.
We have adjusted our standard Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy to better represent these offerings.
Participants requesting a cancellation or schedule change 5 business days or more prior to the start date of their virtual class will not be subject to a change fee. Requests made by participants within the 5-day window will be subject to a $200 change fee. Those who do not attend class, without prior written notice, will forfeit their tuition - no refund will be permitted.
In Person Training:
Participants requesting a cancellation or schedule change 10 business days or more prior to the start of their in person class will not be subject to a change fee. Requests made by participants within the 10-day window will be subject to a $200 change fee. Those who do not attend class, without prior written notice, will forfeit their tuition - no refund will be permitted.
- Participants for in-person training sessions are expected to comply with the Cprime COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines.
- All training (virtual or in person) must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class.
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning, if available.
- Anyone within your company may use the credit.
- Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms.
All courses carry our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
Cprime Learning provides an unsurpassed training experience.* If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund.* If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice. If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
For questions please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-800-5221
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*