SAFe 5.0 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM)
Location: Live online
Start: December 7, 2020
(8:30am ET / 5:30am PT)
End: December 8, 2020
(5:30pm ET / 2:30pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
[email protected] or call 1(877)800-5221
- 2 Day SAFe ® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification
- 1 Year certified membership
Technology & Logistics
- This will be a virtual, live online course
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- The course will be hosted using Zoom Video Communications
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Michael Nassif
Michael Nassif is an Agile coach, speaker and author. He has been helping organizations overcome business challenges and deliver value, for over 16 years. Michael is passionate about Gestalt theory and practice, which complements his civil and industrial engineering background and contributes to his understanding of individual and team dynamics in business. Michael has authored best-sellers on Influencing, Agile, Teams, and Leadership. His experience includes significant know-how in the telecoms, hi-tech, banking, R&D environments and petrochemical and infrastructure industries. He develops creative and innovative solutions in Agile project and product management, process improvement, leadership, and team building.
Michael's professional background is analytical and technical; however, he has a keen interest in human interactions and behaviors. He holds two engineering degrees from the Technion Institute of Technology: a Bachelor of civil engineering and Masters of Industrial engineering. He has balanced his technical side with the extensive study and practice of Gestalt Therapy and "Instrumental Enrichment," a philosophy of mediated learning. He understands people, organizations and cultures and has a high degree of comfort leading cross-functional and cross-cultural training. Whether he focuses on the "soft side" or on project business skills, or a combination of both, he is effective facilitating learning on a variety of topics, including Agile, project management, business analysis, negotiations, conflict management, influence without authority, leadership, building effective teams, and presentation skills.
Interim Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Due to the current public health efforts impacting so many of our lives, Cprime is waiving normal change fees associated with rescheduling your training date or changing your registration from an in-person classroom to a virtual online session. Most certification and accreditation partners including ICAgile, ScaledAgile, ScrumAlliance etc. are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore we have updated our schedule with additional virtual deliveries. For studnets cancelling or requesting a schedule change within three business days of the start date of the class, there will be no change/reschedule fee, however the tuition will still be due for the class and no refund will be permitted.
If you have an internet connection, you can still attend class and learn new skills while avoiding travel and public gatherings. If you need to reschedule to a later seated classroom session, you can do so at no charge. Our virtual training environment is very well developed – we’ve been delivering live, online classes for ten years and we’ve gotten very good at replicating a live classroom!
- All training must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning if available
- Anyone within your company may use the credit
- We have added many additional live, online training dates and courses to our schedule. If you are not satisfied with the live, online training we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and you may join a new session at a later time.
- All courses carry Cprime’s Guarantee of 100% Satisfaction:
Cprime provides an unsurpassed training experience. If you have never attended a virtual classroom session, we understand that often there are concerns about engagement, interactivity, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice.
- If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*