Using SharePoint for Project Management
Location: Live online
Start: December 16, 2020
(8:30am ET / 5:30am PT)
End: December 18, 2020
(4:30pm ET / 1:30pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
[email protected] or call 1(877)800-5221
- Live, Instructor-led course
- Attendee workbook
- Access to lab environment for hands-on activities
Technology & Logistics
- This course is hosted with Zoom Video Communications when delivered live online
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- It is strongly recommended to use two screens for lab exercises
- You will need to perform an access test to the lab environment prior to class
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Scott Clark
Scott Clark has more than 20 years of experience working in information systems and information technology in a wide range of industries including health care, finance and business. As a SharePoint courseware developer and instructor, he is an expert in a platform that lies at the intersection of Business and I.T. So he’s able to use his SharePoint expertise and wide range of experience to help facilitate communication and understanding between I.T. and Business to create solutions and resolve real world issues. Scott prides himself on being able to provide one-on-one attention to his students, creating an enjoyable and relaxed classroom environment. Scott’s students leave class armed with knowledge they can immediately put to use in their own environments to design solutions that create tangible benefits in the real world.
Interim Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Due to the current public health efforts impacting so many of our lives, Cprime is waiving normal change fees associated with rescheduling your training date or changing your registration from an in-person classroom to a virtual online session. Most certification and accreditation partners including ICAgile, ScaledAgile, ScrumAlliance etc. are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore we have updated our schedule with additional virtual deliveries. For studnets cancelling or requesting a schedule change within three business days of the start date of the class, there will be no change/reschedule fee, however the tuition will still be due for the class and no refund will be permitted.
If you have an internet connection, you can still attend class and learn new skills while avoiding travel and public gatherings. If you need to reschedule to a later seated classroom session, you can do so at no charge. Our virtual training environment is very well developed – we’ve been delivering live, online classes for ten years and we’ve gotten very good at replicating a live classroom!
- All training must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning if available
- Anyone within your company may use the credit
- We have added many additional live, online training dates and courses to our schedule. If you are not satisfied with the live, online training we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and you may join a new session at a later time.
- All courses carry Cprime’s Guarantee of 100% Satisfaction:
Cprime provides an unsurpassed training experience. If you have never attended a virtual classroom session, we understand that often there are concerns about engagement, interactivity, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice.
- If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*