Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
Location: ASPE, a Cprime Company 2000 Regency Parkway Suite 335 Cary, NC 27518
Start: January 21, 2021
(9:00am Local Time)
End: January 22, 2021
(5:00pm Local Time)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
email@example.com or call 1(877)800-5221
- Eligibility for A-CSM® designation for current CSM® credential holders
- Pre-program assessment and post-program questionnaire
- This course includes in-depth, interactive discussions on advanced Scrum topics
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Anu Smalley
Anu Smalley is a Certified Scrum Trainer providing education and coaching, consulting services to clients across the United States. Anu's passion lies within Product Management. Having been a Product Owner for a number of years, she focuses on coaching Product Owner's, Product Manager and Business Leaders. Anu has 20+ years of experience; over her career she has been a developer, Project Lead Project Manager, Development Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Agile Coach and Trainer.
A Graduate from Osmania University, India ( B.A and M.A in Psychology) and Bowling Green State University, Ohio (MBA), Anu has presented at User Group events like SAFe RVA, Agile Delaware and Scrum User Group of Columbia, MO.
Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) | Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) | Project Management Professional (PMP) | Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Interim Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Due to the current public health efforts impacting so many of our lives, Cprime is waiving normal change fees associated with rescheduling your training date or changing your registration from an in-person classroom to a virtual online session. Most certification and accreditation partners including ICAgile, ScaledAgile, ScrumAlliance etc. are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore we have updated our schedule with additional virtual deliveries.
If you have an internet connection, you can still attend class and learn new skills while avoiding travel and public gatherings. If you need to reschedule to a later seated classroom session, you can do so at no charge. Our virtual training environment is very well developed – we’ve been delivering live, online classes for ten years and we’ve gotten very good at replicating a live classroom!
We will waive these fees starting March 16th – August 1st and will re-evaluate the policy at that time.
- All training must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than: Dec 31, 2020
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning if available
- Anyone within your company may use the credit
- We have added many additional live, online training dates and courses to our schedule. If you are not satisfied with the live, online training we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and you may join a new session at a later time.
- All courses carry Cprime’s Guarantee of 100% Satisfaction:
Cprime provides an unsurpassed training experience. If you have never attended a virtual classroom session, we understand that often there are concerns about engagement, interactivity, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice.
- If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*