Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (CSM)
Location: Live online
Start: July 14, 2020
(12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT)
End: July 15, 2020
(8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(877)800-5221
- 2 Day CSM Live Instructor led course
- Exam Fee for CSM (2 attempts towards the CSM exam if taken within 90 days)
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
Technology & Logistics
- This will be a virtual, live online course
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- The course will be hosted using Zoom Video Communications
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Bonsy Yelsangi
Bonsy Yelsangi is a Certified Scrum Trainer and an Agile Coach. Bonsy's IT background includes roles as QA Manager, Scrum Master and Agile Coach for waterfall and Agile teams. Throughout her career, she has trained and coached a wide range of development teams, business departments, project managers and senior executives in Agile methodologies, serving as mentor, coach, facilitator, trainer, and change agent to guide companies through their Agile transformations. Bonsy is devoted to creating energized and excited teams that delight their customers and inspire others. She loves helping teams and organizations discover the Scrum/Kanban /Lean mash-ups that enable focused, flexible, and fast delivery of products. Bonsy provides Agile-focused training and coaching to companies ranging from late-stage startups to large corporations, she is adept in administering all aspects of project management, as well as providing authentic leadership to create effective teams.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) | Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) | Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) | Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) | Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner (CSP-PO)
Interim Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Due to the current public health efforts impacting so many of our lives, Cprime is waiving normal change fees associated with rescheduling your training date or changing your registration from an in-person classroom to a virtual online session. Most certification and accreditation partners including ICAgile, ScaledAgile, ScrumAlliance etc. are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore we have updated our schedule with additional virtual deliveries.
If you have an internet connection, you can still attend class and learn new skills while avoiding travel and public gatherings. If you need to reschedule to a later seated classroom session, you can do so at no charge. Our virtual training environment is very well developed – we’ve been delivering live, online classes for ten years and we’ve gotten very good at replicating a live classroom!
We will waive these fees starting March 16th – August 1st and will re-evaluate the policy at that time.
- All training must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than: Dec 31, 2020
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning if available
- Anyone within your company may use the credit
- We have added many additional live, online training dates and courses to our schedule. If you are not satisfied with the live, online training we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and you may join a new session at a later time.
- All courses carry Cprime’s Guarantee of 100% Satisfaction:
Cprime provides an unsurpassed training experience. If you have never attended a virtual classroom session, we understand that often there are concerns about engagement, interactivity, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice.
- If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*