Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (CSM)
Location: Live online
Start: June 22, 2020
(12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT)
End: June 23, 2020
(8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
email@example.com or call 1(877)800-5221
- 2 Day CSM Live Instructor led course
- Includes Exam Fee for CSM
- Includes certification (2 attempts towards the CSM exam)
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
Technology & Logistics
- This will be a virtual, live online course
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- The course will be hosted using Zoom Video Communications
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Jeff McKenna
Jeff McKenna has been a practicing software professional since 1962 and has covered all technical aspects of software development including analysis, design, coding, testing, maintenance and training. He has fulfilled roles of team player, consultant, mentor, entrepreneur and gun for hire.
He has always been on the leading edge of computing: just being in software in the early 1960's; the development of mini computers; then micro processors, artificial intelligence and object oriented development; and most recently in the area of agile development practices. He was a coach on the very first Scrum team in 1993. He helped start and contributed for over a decade to the very long-lived and successful OOPSLA conference. He is very proud of his role in that conference helping bring together practitioners and academics.
In the last decade, Jeff has focused on mentoring and training and brings a wealth of experience and stories to his seminars and classes. Over the years Jeff has consulted, mentored and taught software engineers at many companies including Cisco, Cigna, Sprint, Paypal, Amdahl, Lockheed, Yahoo!, Microsoft and a number of smaller startups. He has also taught and mentored in Europe and Asia.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) | Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) | Certified Team Coach (CTC) | Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) |Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) | Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) | Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner (CSP-PO)
Interim Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Due to the current public health efforts impacting so many of our lives, Cprime is waiving normal change fees associated with rescheduling your training date or changing your registration from an in-person classroom to a virtual online session. Most certification and accreditation partners including ICAgile, ScaledAgile, ScrumAlliance etc. are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore we have updated our schedule with additional virtual deliveries.
If you have an internet connection, you can still attend class and learn new skills while avoiding travel and public gatherings. If you need to reschedule to a later seated classroom session, you can do so at no charge. Our virtual training environment is very well developed – we’ve been delivering live, online classes for ten years and we’ve gotten very good at replicating a live classroom!
We will waive these fees starting March 16th – August 1st and will re-evaluate the policy at that time.
- All training must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than: Dec 31, 2020
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning if available
- Anyone within your company may use the credit
- We have added many additional live, online training dates and courses to our schedule. If you are not satisfied with the live, online training we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and you may join a new session at a later time.
- All courses carry Cprime’s Guarantee of 100% Satisfaction:
Cprime provides an unsurpassed training experience. If you have never attended a virtual classroom session, we understand that often there are concerns about engagement, interactivity, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice.
- If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*