Certified ScrumMaster Workshop (CSM)
Location: Live online
Start: June 8, 2020
(9:00am ET / 6:00am PT)
End: June 9, 2020
(5:00pm ET / 2:00pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(877)800-5221
- 2 Day CSM Live Instructor led course
- Includes Exam Fee for CSM
- Includes certification (2 attempts towards the CSM exam)
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance
Technology & Logistics
- This will be a virtual, live online course
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- The course will be hosted using Zoom Video Communications
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Brian Milner
Brian Milner has been working in the Software Development industry for over 20 years now with about half that time spent working in Agile organizations. Having been through transformations from the inside, Brian brings his unique perspective on how to effectively transform an organization to his classes.
Brian has worked extensively as a Scrum Master and often was assigned to the highest profile projects at the time in the organizations he worked. He then progressed to Agile Coaching and eventually Enterprise Agile Coaching. Brian feels there is a distinct need in our industry of working at both the team and the executive level in order to build the kind of lasting transformations that clients seek.
If you attend one of his classes, you can expect anything other than the usual “death by PowerPoint” we see all too often. Instead, he prefers utilizing experiential learning methods such as Sharon Bowman’s “Training from the Back of the Room” (which Brian is also certified to train).
Brian has also spoken extensively on the importance of Servant Leadership in successful Agile organizations. This has included conferences in Germany, Austria, and in the U.S. as well.
Brian became a CST in May of 2019 at the Scrum Gathering in Austin, Texas - his home state. Outside of the Agile world, Brian’s great loves of his life are spending time with his family, Star Wars, and the Dallas Cowboys.
Interim Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Due to the current public health efforts impacting so many of our lives, Cprime is waiving normal change fees associated with rescheduling your training date or changing your registration from an in-person classroom to a virtual online session. Most certification and accreditation partners including ICAgile, ScaledAgile, ScrumAlliance etc. are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore we have updated our schedule with additional virtual deliveries.
If you have an internet connection, you can still attend class and learn new skills while avoiding travel and public gatherings. If you need to reschedule to a later seated classroom session, you can do so at no charge. Our virtual training environment is very well developed – we’ve been delivering live, online classes for ten years and we’ve gotten very good at replicating a live classroom!
We will waive these fees starting March 16th – August 1st and will re-evaluate the policy at that time.
- All training must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than: Dec 31, 2020
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning if available
- Anyone within your company may use the credit
- We have added many additional live, online training dates and courses to our schedule. If you are not satisfied with the live, online training we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and you may join a new session at a later time.
- All courses carry Cprime’s Guarantee of 100% Satisfaction:
Cprime provides an unsurpassed training experience. If you have never attended a virtual classroom session, we understand that often there are concerns about engagement, interactivity, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice.
- If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*