Implementing SAFe 5.0.1 with SPC Certification (SPC)
Location: To be determined
Start: November 16, 2021
(8:30am Local Time)
End: November 19, 2021
(4:30am Local Time)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
[email protected] or call 1(877)800-5221
- Implementing SAFe® 5.0 with SPC Certification Course and workbook
- Includes Exam Fee for 1 attempt towards the SAFe® Program Consultant 5.0 Certification
- 1 Year certified Membership as a SAFe® Program Consultant
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Isaac Montgomery
Isaac Montgomery is a lean-agile leader and evangelist with a passion for cultivating exceptional performance in both individuals and organizations. In his 20+ years since leaving the United States Marine Corp, Isaac has held technology and executive roles with both the Fortune 50 and venture-back start-ups. A member of the Agile community since 1998, Isaac has been an innovator and thought leader in scaling lean-agile to the enterprise. His current areas of focus are lean portfolio management and business agility. In his present role as a consultant and SPCT, Isaac is using his experience as an innovator, strategist, and transformational leader to help the largest enterprises around the world implement Lean-Agile at scale. Isaac currently resides in Cincinnati OH with his 2 teenage sons and their overweight basset hound Olive.
Interim Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Due to the current public health efforts impacting so many of our lives, Cprime is waiving normal change fees associated with rescheduling your training date or changing your registration from an in-person classroom to a virtual online session. Most certification and accreditation partners including ICAgile, ScaledAgile, ScrumAlliance etc. are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore we have updated our schedule with additional virtual deliveries. For studnets cancelling or requesting a schedule change within three business days of the start date of the class, there will be no change/reschedule fee, however the tuition will still be due for the class and no refund will be permitted.
If you have an internet connection, you can still attend class and learn new skills while avoiding travel and public gatherings. If you need to reschedule to a later seated classroom session, you can do so at no charge. Our virtual training environment is very well developed – we’ve been delivering live, online classes for ten years and we’ve gotten very good at replicating a live classroom!
- All training must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning if available
- Anyone within your company may use the credit
- We have added many additional live, online training dates and courses to our schedule. If you are not satisfied with the live, online training we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and you may join a new session at a later time.
- All courses carry Cprime’s Guarantee of 100% Satisfaction:
Cprime provides an unsurpassed training experience. If you have never attended a virtual classroom session, we understand that often there are concerns about engagement, interactivity, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice.
- If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*