Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Workshop
Location: Live online
Start: February 3, 2021
(11:00am ET / 8:00am PT)
End: February 4, 2021
(6:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT)
Accepted forms of payment:
For company purchase orders, please contact
[email protected] or call 1(877)800-5221
- Eligibility for A-CSPO® designation for current CSPO® credential holders
- This course includes in-depth, interactive discussions on advanced Scrum topics
Technology & Logistics
- This will be a virtual, live online course
- You will need to attend using a computer with webcam
- The course will be hosted using Zoom Video Communications
Certificates of Completion
After your course you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain a certificate of completion as well as details about continuing education credits.
Instructor: Aaron Sanders
For Aaron Sanders coaching people to enjoy working in collaborative, learning environments excites him, especially in pursuit of building lovable products. People ask him to train, consult, mentor and facilitate teams to better use a set of Agile discovery and development concepts, tools, methods and practices. The whole set gets absorbed through interactive training, applied in context. And it usually takes more practice for it all to sink in. Coaching allows him to sense an impactful situation, helping people to integrate the set of Agile concepts, tools, methods and practices that much faster. Aaron's effectiveness results from a practice spanning over two decades in technological and interpersonal disciplines. For him, there's always room for improvement. Pairing with others helps improve his collaboration skills while increasing the customer's benefit.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) | Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) | Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) | Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) | Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner (CSP-PO)
Interim Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy for Open-Enrollment Classes
Due to the current public health efforts impacting so many of our lives, Cprime is waiving normal change fees associated with rescheduling your training date or changing your registration from an in-person classroom to a virtual online session. Most certification and accreditation partners including ICAgile, ScaledAgile, ScrumAlliance etc. are allowing remote classes to award certifications. Therefore we have updated our schedule with additional virtual deliveries. For students cancelling or requesting a schedule change within three business days of the start date of the class, there will be no change/reschedule fee, however the tuition will still be due for the class and no refund will be permitted.
If you have an internet connection, you can still attend class and learn new skills while avoiding travel and public gatherings. If you need to reschedule to a later seated classroom session, you can do so at no charge. Our virtual training environment is very well developed – we’ve been delivering live, online classes for ten years and we’ve gotten very good at replicating a live classroom!
- All training must be rebooked for a new class date starting no later than one year of the date of the originally scheduled class
- You may use the credit for a different course modality, including self-paced learning if available
- Anyone within your company may use the credit
- We have added many additional live, online training dates and courses to our schedule. If you are not satisfied with the live, online training we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and you may join a new session at a later time.
- All courses carry Cprime’s Guarantee of 100% Satisfaction:
Cprime provides an unsurpassed training experience. If you have never attended a virtual classroom session, we understand that often there are concerns about engagement, interactivity, etc. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, simply notify the instructor or registrar of your intent to withdraw from the program prior to the first morning break, turn in your course materials and receive a 100% refund. If at the end of the program day, you are unsatisfied with the program, we will credit your tuition towards a future program of your choice.
- If you use the training credit on a higher-priced program, you pay only the difference.
*Lowest Advertised Price Guaranteed - Restricted to US market*